halo..me again here..nothing more...haha
write blog agian...but 2day no more chicken chop..
cause i at KL aly..haha

below is the view....nt my house ya...
just one place only...call"tanjung"
nice place...haha...family,couple &friend will come here..
haha...when nite...nice place to pak toh..
and celebrate birthday also....
v a cake sit in the center of the field sing birthday song...haha


me even c few newlyweds couple take picture here..haha
nice place also..but lot rubbish..swt....

tada...me and my brother..
haha....all wear spec..
win liao lo...

right is me,meddle is my 1st small bro left is my small bro
"HIM"..."SHE" friends..



this 1 no wear spec de "we"..haha...
y my 1st bro so black...
u noe his answer is wat o nt??
he say:"me drink too much coffee aly"
this time i back he so black because of schol sukan..