today is my 3th day in my hometown.."MUAR"
haha..the wonderful land in my life..haha
but 2day...something special happen in my house..haha
u guess what thing??

haha...is a long long story...
2day wake up at 7..nithing to do...so pick my brother go to his school..
form 1 lo him..haha...drop him there then go back home..and having my breakfast v my family member..
haha...and after...climax come...
me listen music in my room and resting ...
when i 99% fall slp....
my mom call me...
reason??"catch snake"
haa...it clamp in my house...
that snake very cute...
green in colour..haha..try to catch it..
but it keep on run...mayb i scare it aly gua...
clamp here and there...make my family member all also clamp here and there..haha
lucky the snake no poison..but very cute....long long and thin..
unfortunately i din take the snake pic..
if not sure share v u all...
lucky my mom catch it at the end..
but the more important thing is...
"""WE DIN KILL IT""""
haha....that the thing we happy for...
cause it no poison and also din bring any trouble to my family member..
so no reason we should kill it...
we leave it nearby small forest..(no consider)
just gt lot tree only..haha..
that all...
miss u D.