what the hell stupid lift....
today morning went down and take something from my aunty...
when go down i realize that lift was broken down...
no choice..have to go down and take those thing..
cause i live in 15 floors..so i take about 300+ stair to go down there...
walk from 15 to ground floor...then come up again...
total is 30 floor...and 600+ stairs...
i take alomost 15 min to go down and come up again...
i go down there...gt lot ppl waiting for the stupid lift and some ppl like me walk up and down..
and tis is the 2nd times i walk up and down in this month...
it make ppl tired...when lift broke down...the ppl who live 1 2 3floors are very hapy..
cause no ned walk so long ma...
the lift stil under maintenance..but almost done...
but now...keep on broke down...waste my time my energy...
wei...brother....wait i ned go bac hometown leh...gt lot thing to take..
ask me take those thing from 15 to L1...wan kill me meh?