haha....this is the view of midvalley that i went last sunday with my aunt.
with a lot of lantern and also people..(talking rubbish)
i brought a jeans only..cloth??no...just jeans...
haha..we reach there about 10.15am morning...
but half of the parking lot was full with car..
haha...go there shop and shop..
but me just a follower on that day..
haha....nothing much..just help carry thing..
cause maid need to take care of children..
about 2 smth back aly lo...cause there"mountin ppl mountain sea" aly...
haha..and also happy chinese new year...


haha...the picture...tada...my aunt daughter...haha...cute leh?
my friend last time came my house..asked me...
wa...y this girl so cute but u....??haha
that time wish to "sepak" him..haha..but i admit lo
me not handsome lo....this picture took when i just wake up...