haha...2day....
a very boring day...haha...
nothing to do...erm...yea..nothing to do...
haha...2day...waste my whole day long at midvalley...
absent for my public specking and writing for science lecturer..
just to go to midvalley...reason y i go???i also duno y..
follow my friend gua...
used up more than 1 hour wait for the U85 bus...
while waiting...my friend took the picture of mine...
a lonely picture...but i duno when he took..haha...
we go there for what???buying a present(my friend)...and eat...
dun say we stupid...cause we suddenly decided to go..
without any plan...and there gt lot of ppl...
so everything also need to wait wait and wait...
then we also lazy...
my friend go there bought a christmas present for "her"
haha...no need mention la...our geng also know who is that..
haha...just curious the relationship btw them...
haha...tis is the view of midvalley christmas tree...
haha....

picture not clear due to low quality of camera...(phone)

haha....then me and chee how went to pudu buy bus ticket(hometown)
haha....swt de...on the bus...me saw a quiet pretty girl...
just a bit weird...from bus station..me aly saw her...
but...thing is she look at me,me look at her..
after came up the bus...same thing happened...
when me suddenly look at her...she aly look at me...
when me get down from the bus...
no dare to face her anymore..haha
tats all for 2day...haha...take care all