haha...sry for waiting so long ya...
whatever la..
now finaly post something to let u all c...
haha..
i bac to hometown at 10 of dec..do din on9 tis few days..
b4 tat is public speaking talk show..
haha...and y first time in my life..
wearing something..not suit me..not my size..
i ned bigger size..haha...
we all leave tat thing at 142...
haha...nobody bother and bring it home.
cuz we all guy...haha..hope the cleaner unty bring bac home..
haha...hope so..nvm...they also duno who brought it..
walao de..aly say no photo and video..
but at the end all taking photo..
dun put in blog ahhhhh...
all my dear friend...haha..
bac homwtown nothing to do..
juz go out v friends..
c movie v my real brothers at cinema..
me also 4got wat the name of the movie aly..
ytd go out v leng lui friend..
haha...my primary schol friends..
and my handsome secondary schol friends..
all handsome and pretty..tat is true..
and found it on my friendster..
haha...i miss the PC fair...
i hope that i was in the PC fair but i cant..
cuz i at my hometown..i wish to buy 2 printer..
1 for my brother...another for me..
nvm la..if free juz go digital mall buy..i tink..